The accounting and tax services below are designed keep you up-to-date on regulations and rules specific to you or your business. At the same time, we’re always looking for ways to help you better manage your cash flow and boost profitability, so you see greater returns on your efforts.
Simply put, we become partners in your success.
(Please let us know if you don’t see a service you need listed below. We’ll find you a reputable provider who shares our commitment to client satisfaction.)
- Properly maintained accounting records allow you to make better decisions when running your business. They can also help you reduce your audit risk, lower your taxes, avoid penalties and take advantage of tax savings. We can assist with your bookkeeping needs on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Income Tax Planning
- No one wants to pay more taxes than necessary. So we keep you up-to-date on the ever-changing tax laws, allowing you to make decisions that bring the biggest benefit to your business. Furthermore, since income taxes are your single largest expense, we walk you through many ways to take advantage of tax-saving strategies, deductions and credits.
- QuickBooks Help and Review Services
- QuickBooks brings efficiency to your business accounting. Our staff has experience in all versions and can help you determine which one is right for your business. We can also set it up, train your new employees or just help figure out a particular entry. Our review service is helpful for those who do most bookkeeping themselves but just need another set of eyes to review from time to time.
- Income Tax Returns
- Not only is it impossible to avoid taxes, they seem to get more complicated every year. Whether you need individual, business, trust or estate returns, we prepare and review in a timely and accurate manner to ensure you don’t miss out on valuable deductions.
- Sales Tax Returns
- If your business is required to file sales tax returns (also known as Transaction Privilege Tax) they may be due monthly, quarterly or annually. We’ll make sure you stay compliant in this area, while leaving you more time to run your business.
- Estate and Trust Accounting
- Trusts and Estates can get very complicated and confusing. We can help in all aspects, from preparing the tax returns to working with your attorney and/or financial advisors to help you plan your estate.
- Business Consulting
- From choosing your company’s correct entity type and budgeting to cash flow forecasting and exit strategies, we can guide you on the tax implications for all this and everything in between. We’ll also help you develop a strategic plan that aligns with your goals and gives you a roadmap for achieving them.
- IRS and State Tax Representation
- While dealing with tax authorities is stressful, we make the process as hassle-free as possible. With years of experience working with the IRS and state tax agencies, we can help whether you’re going through an audit or you simply need to know how to respond to a notice you received.